HELLO! Is it you we’re looking for?
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced (minimum 1 year in similar position), talented and confident Digital Marketing expert to join our Egg Quarters Creative team here at The Breakfast Club.
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to own brand storytelling across our digital channels. Sitting within The Breakfast Club’s Creative Team, this role requires someone with the skills to drive forward the brand and increase footfall and sales.
• Responsible for developing and implementing our social media and email marketing strategy
• Opening up new marketing channels through a range of new digital partnerships
• Creating exciting digital content (blogs, photography, design etc…)
• Managing all social media scheduling
• Increase the email customer database through implementing a data capture strategy and launch of a targeted loyalty program
• Analysis of online traffic using Google Analytics
• Developing the customer email contact strategy, optimising data segmentation and targeting
• Using audience insights to define the business’s value proposition against key business objectives
• Campaign strategy planning and execution for new content and product launches
• Creation and analysis of email marketing campaigns
• Brochure production management from concept to final delivery and post-campaign analysis
• Copy-writing for all forms of marketing material including mailers, emails and press releases within style and brand guidelines
• Managing website content and updates
With the Creative Team often being the voice and face of the brand, an affinity with people and hospitality is needed. This person will have bags of personality, great organisational skills and the confidence to engage with our café teams and customers in the right way at the right time.
• Able to demonstrate and show a passion for a wide range of creative mediums
• Creative mindset
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
• Flexible and adaptable, willingness to be hands on
• Team player
• Basic photography skills, a keen eye for a good shot
• Most importantly, understand and believe in what we do. Our ethos is never to work in a place you don’t believe in.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, a generous contributory company pension, increased holiday allowance and many other benefits and perks that make the job one of the best in the industry. Our ‘Best Employers in Hospitality’ awards speak for themselves.
If you reckon you’re up for the job and would like a future with us here at The BC, send your applications (CV, cover letter, creative ways to get noticed) to firstname.lastname@example.org.